Summer Online Classes - 2020
These courses are aimed at students who are rising 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th graders. After attending the try out, you may decide to enroll in the 8 week course which covers the topics listed below:
1) Python Programming - covering topics such as variables, data types, logic and loop statements, functions, classes, data structures like lists, tuples, file handling, modules etc, with graded quiz and hands-on project.
2) Statistics - covering topics such as mean, median, mode, quantitative data analysis, frequency tables, different plotting techniques, probability, permutation & combinations, standard distribution etc. with graded quiz and assignments.
3) Science (Physics & Chemistry) - covering topics such as light, sound, gravity, atomic structure, periodic table & forces of attraction, chemical reactions, kinematics, electricity & magnetism etc
4) Algebra 1 - covering topics such as linear equations, quadratic equations, functions, factoring, distance and midpoint formula, linear inequalities, expression & equations, arithmetic & geometric sequence etc
5) Java Programming - covering topics such as variables, data types, logic and loop statements, classes, object oriented programming, polymorphism, interfaces, abstract classes, data structures like arrays, matrices, etc, with graded quiz and hands-on project.
"No great discovery was ever made without a bold guess." - Sir Isaac Newton
Sign up is closed for this session
Our Tutors who are volunteering countless hours to make this happen!
Senior at Thomas Jefferson High School for Science & Technology
Junior at Thomas Jefferson High School for Science & Technology
Junior at Academies of Loudoun
Freshman at Thomas Jefferson High School for Science & Technology
Freshman at Briar Woods High School
(Junior at Academies of Loudoun)
(Senior at Academies of Loudoun)
(Junior at CHS)